Ideas

olga_cedeno1
New Spectator
3 months ago
Duplicate

Can't switch between household members

As of today, my game is unplayable. Anytime that I load into one of my games, I cannot switch between household members and the active sim is stuck and cannot do anything. I'm able to switch characters after I pause the game, but they remain stuck. I don't have any mods or CC. I've tried repairing my game twice, and still nothing. Earlier today, I also could not leave the game because it would get stuck on the loading screen. I've had to force shut down my computer 3 times because of that issue. 

tclaer
    New Spectator

Same thing is happening to me! I completely gave up yesterday after being unable to solve it. Trying again today and have shut down twice to get out of the game. I’ve “repaired” the game and the next time I opened it I was on a different sim so I thought it must have fixed it, but nope! Just stuck on a new sim. No mods/cc so it’s very frustrating.

olga_cedeno1
      New Spectator

I spoke with an EA representative, and he helped me fix the issue. Have you tried clearing the cache on the EA app itself? That helped me out! 

• Same here! My game is basically unplayable since the new patch. I wish I could un-update it :(

• I have the exact same problem, I hoped it would be solved after today's update, but it's still broken...

• I am having exactly the same problem. Repaired the game, reinstalled it, removed mods and CC but nothing helps :(

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 14 hours ago