Ideas

Youngauthor43
Seasoned Newcomer
17 days ago
Duplicate

Daily log in rewards disappeared

I wanted to report this issue because The Sims 4 is having a new daily log in event centered around the Grim Reaper where you can log in each day to unlock a free item. As much as this is exciting, on Xbox I lost all my rewards from the previous daily log in event. 

There's this issue on the Xbox One where I will be playing the sims and it will randomly kick me out of the game and take me to Mt Xbox home screen. When I reopen the game, it's like it resets and I'm a new player. It wants me to log in or tells me to start a new save as there is none. To fix this I exit out of the game and then log back in and I have all my saves again but it completely resets all my game settings so I have to go through and fix this. This has been happening for years. It would do this during the daily log in event and when it happened, the rewards thar I claimed would disappear. When the event was still going in I was able to go back and reclaim the items although it would make me restart from the beginning. After the event ended and my game just crashed and kicked me out, all the rewards disappeared and I have no way of getting them back. 

I really want to participate in this reward event and I know that other players are facing this same issue when I posted on an EA forum. I have that this issue can be resolved somehow.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 2 hours ago