Ideas

Amora_guy
New Spectator
2 months ago
New

"Game Failed to save, error code 0" Console PS5

Since the base game update for Lovestruck, my entire game has been broken. One of the main issues I'm facing is the inability to save my progress. I haven't been able to play the game for the past week because of this error, which is incredibly frustrating. Although I want to buy the new expansion pack, the numerous glitches are making it very annoying. Please fix these issues with the game as soon as possible.

Another problem I'm experiencing is extreme lag during half of the time I'm playing. Games are supposed to be enjoyable, but this is not the case with this game.

• Just happened to me but I shut down my console unplugged it for a min then back on and let me save now

angelmel0502
      New Spectator

Happened again saving on new save worked but then when I try save over the new one same error happe s again..

• This is happening to me too, on Xbox. And it's not because of low storage space because Sims 4 is my only game on the hard drive and it's the 1TB drive. I bought this game and the expansions in good faith that the game would work. It's a game that has lots of worlds, lots of prefab households and lots of save slots. Yet the advice on EA Answers is to remove stuff because I have too much? Then why did you give it to me in the first place if you knew it wasn't going to work fully on Xbox? I'm seriously thinking of demanding my money back. I have never had this kind of thing happen with any other game.

• I am having the same issue. I can't save over an already existing file, but I can save to a new file every time I save. This is a work around, but it is extremely annoying. Hope they fix this soon! 

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 47 minutes ago