Ideas

KanoBlacky
Rising Spectator
2 months ago
Under Investigation

[IL] Signed Fishing Spots Not Working in Sulani

Product: Sims 4

Language: German

How often does the bug occur? everytime. 

Version Number: 1.108.318.1020 DX9

Expansion Packs: cottage living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, island living, Eco lifestyle, Jungle Adventure, My first Pet, Backyard, Luxury Party

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go fishing at fishing spots in Sulani

What happens when the bug occurs? Sim cant reach the spot and resets his to do list. I tried every Fishing spot in Sulani and it never worked. Fishing from the boat is still possible.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? no

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes

Please describe the patch or change you made. The newest Patch

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to fit the one at AHQ.

• It’s August 14th, 2024 and I am experiencing not being able to fish in Sulani as well. 

Evilfeline
    Seasoned Newcomer

There is a work around for this although it's a mild PITN.  Sims can still fish from a boat in Sulani, so have your sim  sail or take a boat out of their invantory near buy a fishing spot with the left side of the boat (the empty side, the sail and rudder on on the right) near the fish in the water.  Then click in the fishing sign and your sim will fish off the left side of the boat.  If you are close enough to the swarm of fish you will catch some.

emsy_jd
    New Spectator

I am also experiencing this as well which is super annoying after a month...

• Hi, i think ive found a solution. You can place in any lot a fishing sign. But first you need to type in bb.showhiddenobjects in the cheat bar and then choose a function fish sign in buildmode

pacer1965
    Seasoned Vanguard

I played my test save yesterday and have the same problem.He had to fish on the boat instead...Please can you fix this

• This problem still exists after the 18 Sep 2024 update. Thread should remain active. 

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 6 hours ago