Ideas

2 months ago
New

Lovestruck: Cupid's Corner Glitch

Hi, I've come across a glitch with the new Lovestruck Expansion Pack and was wondering if anyone else is also having this issue: I've noticed that the option to have only your favorite gallery sims in Cupid's Corner isn't working properly, and was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem? As you can see in my image below, in my pack setting I have it set that for Cupid'd s Corner only my favorited gallery sims will be on the dating app. I published all my sims on my gallery and favorited all of them, yet not a single one has showed up on the dating app. The dating app still shows only townies and randomly generated sims, even though I have the correct setting applied for otherwise. Hoping I'm not the only person with this problem and the Sims Team will see this and fix it, because I just want my sims to be on the dating app.

leucosiax
    Seasoned Hotshot

I'm getting the same problem.  I tried all pack settings and nothing works.  Not the gallery will not connect me so I dont think there is anyway to.  Now I see it's randomly generating sims from my create a sim because some are wearing cc I have and even load up with broken cc.  I 'd rather they generate from out tray of our library,  but not the sims we use like mccommand center.

leucosiax
    Seasoned Hotshot

I'm getting the same problem.  I tried all pack settings and nothing works.  Not the gallery will not connect me so I dont think there is anyway to fix it.

• Yesss same, I really want to use the new Cupid’s Corner app but I only want my sims on the app! If you find a fix or a mod that solves the problem please let me know!!

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 3 minutes ago