Ideas

kannbrown65
Seasoned Newcomer
4 hours ago
New

Reaper Event- Ambrosia Societyt Newsletter

I'll start with I play on PC and I don't use any mods. I started a new character for the event, a single female living in Willow Creek. I was able to do the event through the planting of the flowers and it told me I needed to 'wait for the Ambrosia Society Newsletter'.  It either never came or disappeared when I got the mail the next time it arrived. It isn't in my sim's inventory, and it isn't marked off as completed. 

I looked at some other players' experiences and some said you could 'reorder'  it from the mailbox, but that option isn't offered, nor is expediting my mail delivery. I also tried going to another lot and clicking their mailbox, using another sim save I had and seeing if it'd happen there, and starting a whole new game. I also 'repaired' my game. 

Again, I have no mods to uninstall or remove.  And, also interestingly, before this, when I clicked the Grim icon on the upper left, it opened up a quest window with steps, both completed and needed to complete, same as with any other quests (like tutorial ones). Now, all I have is this- 

Any help, including how to restart the quest line (I would assume rewards that are received wouldn't be repeated) would be very appreciated. 

• I am having the same issue. 

I removed mods / did a new save / repaired the game and still no sign of the newsletter ever. I have completed the Assistant to the grim reaper but the a call away never showed up and even with mods removed and game repaired it still has not shown up .-.

• Also same, I am able to get the letter, 1 per household person in fact. but once I try to "read" it, the letter disappears and the quest options leave but i still didn't get the points or proceed. i have a save on my desktop and on my laptop so two totally different setups, same issue.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 5 minutes ago