Ideas

6d5e85e3c8322722
New Spectator
5 days ago
Under Investigation

Reaper's Rewards: GUI not showing tasks

I have the same problem as everyone else. My bar is blank all of a sudden and before it went blank I couldn't complete the ask the spirits about ambrosia task.. Maybe it's because I already had a pack containing the seance table. Food for thought 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title fit bug report at AHQ

• I've been having the same issues with the tasks for the event not showing up the past three days, it would be disappointing if i can finish the event because of this bug.

ltlcactus
    Seasoned Newcomer

Adding some thoughts because I experienced the same thing but with different tasks. I was able to commune with the spirits (I think you can only do that if you have Paranormal) just fine. A lot of people are experiencing blank task bars and it seems to happen at random, no matter what task was being shown. So I don't think it's specifically the seance one.

• I'm having the same issue and it occurred when I moved lots to use a seance table. 

ltlcactus
    Seasoned Newcomer

So I went to the answers HQ link and tried the fix listed there. It worked. I was able to complete the whole week. It basically started me from square one (although I still had credit for the rewards I had already unlocked) and I had to do the event again, but it went so much faster the second time because I had already unlocked the grimaphone. I did not expedite the mail service, just waited until it showed up naturally. I was able to use the seance table, plant the flowers, read the newsletter, do everything normally. I even was able to keep my custom content (not mods, nothing that affected actual gameplay or UI. just cute clothes and hairs). I did have to purchase the skill books you get through the event (because I had unlocked those in a different save and it didn't transfer) but they aren't that expensive, so I didn't mind it, also you can complete the event without them, it just takes slightly longer. 

You can find the fix here

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 13 minutes ago