Ideas

80408112a653bf30
New Spectator
2 months ago
New

Save error code 0

Iv been playing  on the sims 4 on my dad's mac computer  recently  I've having issues  with saving  my game and receved a save error code 0 I've repaired  the game 3 times after repair ing  the save will work but then comes back few times I'll save before quitting  then having to redo everything to get to where I was befor the error  kicked in .

• I've been having the same problem, lots of people have said to use 'save as' instead of 'save' as it will actually save your game instead of come up with an error. I've tried it twice and it worked so far, so I'm hoping that it continues working

80408112a653bf30
      New Spectator

That's all u can do is save as to create new file then delete  old file  I just hope it gets fixed so u can go back  just overwriting my mine file than keep saving a new file and deleting the other 

Tlatko19
    Rising Spectator

I've been having this same problem and I just purchased High School Year's and Discover University. I completely redecorated and built onto the high school and then it didn't save any of that work. I was so ticked that I haven't even played since then. 

80408112a653bf30
      New Spectator

The most recent  packs I got was crystal creations stuff pack and moonlit chic outfit pack I think it was some time after I uploaded  the moon lit chic pack it started  to get the save error

DolphinSSA
    Seasoned Newcomer

A couple of days ago I started having the same problem. Using "save as" instead of "save" is working as a solution. I hope they fix this bug soon.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 51 minutes ago