Ideas

Nerdlogical
New Spectator
3 days ago
New

Simology Panel Bugged

Every since the last update, within 30 mins of me playing the game my simology panel and all other panels next to it break my game. None of the UI shows up any more. I can't access the main menu screen to save/quit my game. I've even try quick save and that doesn't work either. I've tried it with and without mods and its still the same problem. My game is basically unplayable and had been for a full month. Just adding this here so hopefully they'll see it and fix the issue. 

Also yes i have repaired/Uninstalled then reinstalled my game numerus times. Still nothing. 

• Try the following

• Close the game
    • Rename Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4_Old
    • Repair the game
    • Start the game. All your content will be gone now as the game created a new folder. All your saves/.. is still in the old folder so not to worry. Be aware that your claimed event rewards will also be gone for the time being but you will get them back with your other things.
    • Start a new save game
    • Check if you still have the error
    • Report back with your results for further steps on how to get your stuff back.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 4 minutes ago