Ideas

ItzJassiiii
New Spectator
2 months ago
New

Sims Edit mode not working

Hello everyone,

Since the new update that came out recently, I can no longer go to "Create a Sim" or to the Sim editing function in general. It can be selected normally, after which there is only an endless loading screen. The "sayings" and tips alternate normally, but even after 10 minutes nothing loads.

I play on the PC and play with mods. My PC is up to date and I have already deleted all cache files and removed the mods from the game, but the sim editing function does not load. I get into the game itself normally, but that's it...

Does anyone of you have a similar problem and can help me?

TyJi01
    New Spectator

I'm actually having this same issue. I've deleted my CAS, trait, and UI mods & still can't go in to edit or change a sim. It's really annoying that I can't find a solution either. any luck since then?

• Thanks for the quick help but unfortunately I have already done this and  did not help 😢

jpkarlsen
    New Adventurer

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game in a new save.
    If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 19 minutes ago