Ideas

mindybell87
New Spectator
3 days ago
Troubleshooting

Sims lot not loading stuck on loading lot screen after building improvement made

Playing on PS5....To say I'm now infuriated would be an understatement. I have been on this game all day encountering the same issue and trying to resolve it to no avail. So to begin with I loaded my game up to the point of loading the player lot (glimmerbrook realm of magic)... this is where my troubles began. The lot would not load. I thought it might be a corrupted save so I painfully deleted it and started all over again. The game then loaded (new save created). But when my character left the lot to then want to return home the same thing happened again. This time I did not delete the file I moved the sim out of the lot with all their belongings in their inventory and onto an empty lot. I bulldozed the old house and then moved them back onto the lot. It then loaded again. But after building a new house again then leaving the lot I could not return again. I though maybe the lot was bugged. So I moved sim out again and restarted again on a completely different lot. Game was going great for a while, I got in and out of lot several time with no problems. But then I spent some money in build mode made my lot a bit better, bought some more stuff and now its not working again. Several times wasted today. I do not have any cheats or mods active just using the game as intended. What is going on... please help. I love the sims but lately I'm become very tired of the problems it comes with. Picture shows where the load bar gets stuck in same place all the time. Never had this issue before even using the cheats. It seems to happen after ive added things from build buy mode, but I don't know what is cause this. Has the update caused issues or is it the rewards from the grim game activities? What is going on?

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 7 hours ago