Ideas

MoodyUniicorn
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago
New

Sims walking off map

Ive had a few time where which ever sim I was playing I would give a comand and they would start walking like they were responding but next thing I know they just kept walking off the map They would walk through rocks, trees, wouldnt take normal path like other sims on the map. I wasnt able to bring them back until I remebered the "teleport here" cheat. Ive never experienced anything like this before. I dont play with mods or cc my game has beeen very vanilla and base game for a while now before the new expansion pack. After I bought love struck a number of other bugs started happening. Ive never ever have had problems before with my game other that the usual but rare game freeze/crash. The other bugs Ive noticed have all been reported but  this bug is what I dont see reported. I wish I had a video to upload but I dont unfortunately. I will update with video when i happens again.

• Same thing just happened to me! I asked her to clean up some dishes and she just started walking straight into the river, fully submerged, until she came out the other side and walked off the map. I did take a video because I found it so funny but I don't think I am able to attach it to a comment. I got her back by clicking on a random lot and making her visit that family. The only expansion packs I have are seasons and eco lifestyle.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 7 minutes ago