Ideas

AmandaMunksoe
New Spectator
3 months ago
Under Investigation

Sims will not wash dishes (Patch 1.63)

I am playing on the new penthouse lot that came with the lovestruck expansion pack. I just finished the build, and now my sims won't use the kitchen sink  or the dishwasher to clean the dishes. They automatically go to the sinks in the bathrooms, but when I set their sink type to bathroom an leave only the kitchen sink as "all", they will not clean the dishes. The sim picks up the dishes and then puts it back down again. I have tried to delete the whole kitchen, use different counters, bulldoze the lot and redownload the build, delete oven and microwave, and it still does not work. The only this that seem to work is if I move the counter to stand alone in the middle of the room, then the sim will use both the sink and the dishwasher. This is very frustrating and is ruining my experience with the new pack. Hope someone can help. Thanks. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title fit bug report at AHQ

• I’m also having this issue. My sims will dump food in the garbage but then just sit the plate down. If a plate is empty they will pick it up and sit it right back down. 

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 44 minutes ago