Ideas

ZuzkaV
New Spectator
2 months ago
New

The Sims 4 latests update broke the game

Hi, I updated my The Sims 4 today and I am facing many problems in the game. The Sims stats (aspiration, relationships etc.) cannot be opened. The Menu button does not work and I cannot save and close the game. Only possibility is to enter to Edit the worlds where I can make a save but the screen is all black. Then I have to shut down the game via task manager.

I am not using any mods. I also tried to repair the game in the EA launcher but it did not help.

• Having the same issue here. Also tried the repair option and it did not help. Hopefully it’s fixed soon

IriTee
    New Spectator

Same for me. My Sims also get super angry at each other all the time. All I see in the relationships panel now is the relationships with the Pets present in the world

mopopomo82
      New Spectator

glad the anger thing isn’t just my sims. I have two sims that have the perfect relationship and now one keeps yelling at the other and keep having them apologize it’s so annoying. 

• My cc looks broken but their not I can’t open simology, job relationship etc, I can’t plan an event it shows a black white screen, i can’t go into build mode only when I'm in manage worlds and I can’t go into CAS and longer loading screens,  Mc command isn’t showing even though I have it some of my other mods are not showing in game even though their in the folder

• Every time I go to click on a family, it acts like it’s loading, stops then keeps turning back to the “Residential Worlds” menu page. What do I do???!!

• Exact same boat here, I removed my mods, only put in mods that have been updated already for the new patch, repaired the game, cleared localthumbcache, etc...Cannot play the game. I can open it, play for 30 seconds, and then their needs or anything in their menu will not pop up, I cannot bring up the save menu, or build/buy. I took all my mods out, repaired the game again, restarted the computer.....same exact problems. I really hjope they fix it soon because I was really looking forward to playing with the Lovestruck EP I preordered tomorrow.

• I have the same issue, and also my sims are being mean to eachother almost every conversation and it’s making it hard to make friends because they’re just constantly insulting eachother. Apprently lots of people have this aswell. 

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 48 minutes ago