Ideas

bealive0004
New Spectator
2 months ago
New

White screen of doom

I know everyone is having issues because of the update a lot of people with CAS but I can’t even get into the games main menu!! After it tries to load boom white screen. I tried all day yesterday to try and fix it everything under the sun I gave up. Anyone else have this problem? Is it better to just wait it out I’m not messing around with it anymore even uninstalling starting fresh does not work so I’m assuming the update just screwed it completely. 

• honestly i feel as if it’s the update, sometimes my loading screen takes forever other times it doesn’t, other times it doesn’t load at all. this update completely crashed sims 

SheriSim
    Rising Adventurer

I got the white screen before the update, I was moving in and out different apartments in San Sequoia. And then changed it to back to residential.  I got out of the lot and when I tried to get back into the lot in San Sequoia it was  impossible because all of San Sequoia is a white screen now.  I deleted the save.  I was told that save corruptions can spread if you go into another save unless you totally get out of the game it’s self and reload the game.  I thought it had to do with changing lot types.  The white screen issue has been around awhile.  I was luckily working in build save testing things out, but I’m afraid to change any lots on my main saves now.  It’s a big problem for me.  I hope the Dev team fixes it soon.

blueybluesky
    Seasoned Vanguard

I've been having this problem to, since before the update. It randomly happens while I'm playing, I also had the screen go green today which is new for me.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 2 months ago