Forum Discussion

6 days ago

On the Wounded Coast - Dragon Age II discussion

Here's a 'general discussion' thread for Dragon Age II. 

It's a game that polarises opinion. Some dislike it the most for its limited areas. Some like it the most for its story and characters (I'm one of those).

What's your take on Dragon Age II? 🙂

• I love dragon age so much I have downloaded it now my problem is that my storage is low I am using tera box apk to continue and I like this games

EA_Illium
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

I can understand why this one always has the most polarized viewpoints. That being said the focus on Mage vs Templar and how those issues felt built over from Origins and later carried into Inquisition always made DA2 fit perfectly in the overall storyline. 

That witcher is a great comparison, I think both showcase how large some city-states can be and how not everyone (Your hero included) always go on content-spanning adventures. Keeping it local gave an interesting sense of scale on Kirkwall's size. 

• I thought the smaller scope of the game was refreshing. Some other games I liked that mostly take place in one city and its surrounding are The Witcher and Trails from Zero/Trails to Azure. All great games.

My favourite character is Gamlen and I hope that he returns for Veilguard.