Forum Discussion

2 days ago

Unauthorized Withdrawal from My Account

Hello,
The trial version of my EA membership has ended. It lasted about 1 month, and I made the necessary settings to prevent any charges from being taken from my card without my permission afterward. A while ago, I received a notification that payment couldn’t be processed from my card, which was normal because that was my intention. There is no card saved in my EA account, and no previous order is visible. Despite this, somehow a charge was made from my card. I urgently request the refund of the amount withdrawn. Just as they managed to charge the amount they couldn’t before, I expect a refund and an apology.

• Hi 922268388a570cd7,

It'd be best to make contact with EA Help as soon as possible so they can take a look into this for you. You should be able to open a case or have a live chat if you visit help.ea.com and select a support option which is close to the problem you're experiencing. 

Please note that it's not possible to get a refund through the forums. Nobody here has access to the payment system to help with this kind of problem, so you'll need to contact EA Help.  

• When you sign up for a trial you are also informed that it will continue as a paid subscription unless you cancel the subscription. It appears that you did not cancel the subscription in time so I advice you to cancel it immediately so you do not get charged again.

About Questions & Feedback on EA Forums' functionality

Ask questions about EA Forums' functionality and give feedback on new features & design during the forum launch.

139 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago