Forum Discussion

JesLet40
Seasoned Ace
3 hours ago

You've reached your limit for uploading images

Trying to post an image a few days ago I just got the message that I've reached my upload limit for images, and that I cannot post images any longer. What is even more surprising is that this applies to linked to images as well - even though they do not cause strain on the servers at all and is NOT uploaded to the servers. Just to be clear, I've cleared cash, logged out, logged in again and tried different threads as well as different images, and still the same result. This is not a temporary glitch. 

I've since read the rules very carefully and NO WHERE can I find the information that there is a limit to how many images I may upload or link to. 

With a community so based on pictures as the sims-community is this is make it or break it. I cannot take part in screenshot threads started by the gurus. I cannot upload images of my builds in threads asking for images. I cannot complete my projects of NoCC decades fashion. I cannot complete my story by using screenshots, nor start any stories in the future. In essence, I am unable to take part in a large part of what makes this community. 

EA_Cadeand EA_Nils I have written to you both privately on this matter and yet I get no answer. Is this really what it's supposed to be like? 

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About Questions & Feedback on EA Forums' functionality

Ask questions about EA Forums' functionality and give feedback on new features & design during the forum launch.122 PostsLatest Activity: 21 days ago