Forum Discussion

TheGamingGoatr
Seasoned Novice
2 days ago

EASHL Matchmaking

I can speak for all EASHL players when I say the latest 'patch' did nothing to fix matchmaking. 

Can someone from EA please explain why there is no match room size, or server location and why the hell was it taken out? 

We have been unable to find matches, and if we do it's against Europe team with 180+ ping, or teams with 4/6 while we have 6/6. Please fix ASAP. 

Beirzinthefridge
      Seasoned Novice

The community managers such as EA_Aljo are completely ignoring any conversation in regards to matchmaking.  Just waiting on the Forbes article to come out shortly. 

• We're still getting matched up with teams with no goalie when we have a full 6. Thought the patch fixed that....

lx3dEMONxl
    Seasoned Newcomer

It was easier to find opponents at the tail end of 24 than it is at launch of 25. How is it that it is taking 10+ minutes to find a game at launch? Drop-in is even worse.

Beirzinthefridge
      Seasoned Novice

I have a hunch if I go look at the old posts for 24 launch, this same thing happened.  

Teal_Shark88
    Seasoned Newcomer

This game is so broken and pure silence from EA. I have buddies who bought early access and have not been able to play 1 game at all. I've been getting so many error messages and kicked out of games or not able to find a game at all. No match my goalie or club size is absurd to not be in the game. This game is so broken as usual