Forum Discussion

Rastikgodx
Rising Newcomer
9 hours ago

EASHL Servers

Did something change with servers ? Are you now being connected to the closets server based on your location when searching for game ?

Recently I started to notice that either for 3’s or 6’s I’m only being connected to EU servers. Back in 24 or when this game was released I also got into lobbies with people from either US or Canada but now I won’t unless I play with someone from friend list who is in one of those locations.

Is what I mentioned above correct ? If it is, is there any workaround to get connected to different server ? The reason I ask is that I play in early morning hours and it’s hard to find EU game. Ping is not really an issue as at EU server I got 20 and at US/Canada I got 90-100 and honestly I don’t see any difference as the game feels the same as at 20.

Rastikgodx
      Rising Newcomer

Is there setting for that ? if it there is then I didn’t know about it but I’ll check. I thought you could only change private or public and club game on or off in matchmaking setting.

About NHL 25 General Discussion

Discuss the latest news and game information around NHL 25 in the community forums.700 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago