Forum Discussion

bg0vzeyqov1y
Seasoned Rookie
7 days ago

Editing Players Appearance/ Stats Within Rosters/Franchise mode

Can you finally edit players appearance/ stats? I've asked this every year, not one real answer why it's never been added. It's such a simple feature for sports games,  I swear for franchise/ rosters we've never been able to simply edit a players hair, EVER.

We've had - UI changes to franchise mode/ creation zone, roster sharing, new hair added, no new beards since playoff beards back in NHL 16, boring old standard goalie helmets that are even older, the ability to edit player stats removed. 

WHY DO ALL THIS AND NOT EVENTUALLY DECIDE "let's open up all those basic, unnecessarily greyed out options that all other sports games have (are there other sports games with EA NHLs lack of customization?) I do love what has been done to franchise mode this year, for full price tho? All of this is just waaay way to long overdue, who's ever heard of a hockey player growing their hair out?

$90CAD or $50CAD on sale to either sim multiple  seasons so I can get drafts of normal looking players/I just create tons of players again .For a franchise player like me, so far these are missing basic quality of life updates not a full price upgrade. Please prove me wrong EA.

No RepliesBe the first to reply