Forum Discussion

islesfan49
Newcomer
5 hours ago

NHL & AHL color swatches removed?

Just briefly trying to customize my EASHL’s club colors and I noticed there were no NHL/AHL preset colors to choose from? I always found it way easier to get to the color I was looking for by using those tabs, rather than try to pick from the color wheel. Is this a bug? Can we have that option back please? Attached are screenshots of NHL 24’s color options vs NHL 25’sEA_Aljo 

• I’m getting the same issue, can’t even get a dark jet black colour due to there not being one on the colour swatches or wheel. I usually get it from Anaheim including that older blue / green type colour. I have managed to find something close but for the black It’s like a lighter colour black, the darkest on the colour swatches is 22, 22, 22, 

EA_Aljo
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Can you get me a screenshot/video of this? Also, are you saying the colors are there, but they aren't the same as the team colors?

• Same thing happening for me - I don't have the time nor the patience to look up individual codes and monkey around with an inaccurate colour wheel simultaneously using 2 sticks.

I see none of my other suggestions for a better customization experience were used... again *sad panda*

About NHL 25 General Discussion

Discuss the latest news and game information around NHL 25 in the community forums.229 PostsLatest Activity: 4 minutes ago