Forum Discussion

kidchickenhawk
Seasoned Newcomer
8 hours ago

We lack the computing power for Mouthguards... this is getting frustrating.

You know not everyone wears there mouthguards incorrectly, right?Why is the only option to wear it wrong. Make it so helmets can be sitting on top of your head, not strapped too. Sometimes people do that, so it should be the only option. Untied skate laces as well. And you are telling me you just lack the ability to put a visor on a Jofa helmet? You can't because you don't have the power, the the know how, or the technology doesn't exist. If you listen to anything I've said. MOUTHGAURDS GO IN YOUR MOUTH.

NYR224
    Rising Adventurer

I completely get the frustration here. It seems like such a small detail, but it matters for authenticity. Not everyone wears their mouthguard like it’s dangling out of their mouth, and the fact that we don’t even have the option to put it in properly feels like a miss. And yes, while we’re at it, why not allow for some more customization like helmets not being strapped and untied skate laces? These are little things that would make the game more immersive and true to life. Also, it’s hard to believe that adding a visor to a Jofa helmet is such a technical hurdle—it’s 2024, and we’re talking about basic gear customization. These small touches add up to a better overall experience, and it’s something that would resonate with the fanbase.