Forum Discussion

hiperay
Rising Rookie
7 days ago

World of Chel Store Idea

The vast majority of World of Chel players are going to be unable to use the crazy jerseys, pants, coats, sweatshirts, etc. that are in the store due to their main game mode being Club play and requiring uniforms. I came up with an idea for the WoC store for future games with this in mind.

Give us exclusive emblems and banners (something utilized in all WoC modes) for collecting a set of items or at different milestones of collecting that set. 

A simple example of this would be, for instance, buying 20 team branded items. In response you get the “TEAMNAME Fanatic” title. After buying 40 pieces of the team branded gear, you than get the “TEAMNAME Collector” title. If you buy let's say 60 different pieces of that teams gear, you then get the “TEAMNAME Hoarder” title and a gold plated version of the Team logo (or an alternate logo from the past if they can’t tamper with them). 

This would give people incentive to buying stuff in the store as it comes around to collect over time. The big factor here is that navigating the store has to be quicker, otherwise it’s too much of a hassle for players to go through and buy said items.

You could in theory also do this for certain pieces of gear that appear in all WoC modes like Helmet, Gloves, Stick, and Skates with something like a Bronze, Silver, Gold plated colored version of them. I haven't quite thought of a way to work in the gear as a collection reward and would love to hear the feedback to this, but I think titles and emblems are the easiest ones to implement at the start. 

Anyways, let me know what you guys think of this. Again I think that for this to be effective, the WoC store menus need to be much quicker when purchasing items.

No RepliesBe the first to reply