Forum Discussion

Javiair
Seasoned Novice
21 days ago

BAP Tethering still on by default.

Why? Why? And Why was this issue carried over from NHL’24?? Let me explain. 

I have an Xbox X. And I play BAP goalie. In the main screen where you chose your modes, online, offline, Chel and so on, you have your master settings and in this master settings you have your “control” settings. For the goalie, I have tethering set to OFF. 

Then when I start a BAP career, under settings, there is NO way to change settings unless you play a game. Much like NHL’24, it’s impossible to change your control settings unless you have begun a game. And despite having tethering “OFF” in the master control setting, tethering is still set to “auto”. 

So I have to stop the game, go to settings, go to controls and switch tethering to off. Every single time!!! This is why I stopped playing NHL’24. Because I would have to stop the game every time. I shouldn’t not have to do that when I already disabled it under my master settings. 

This was reported earlier year. I had a conversation with a Dev earlier this year about it. I posted a video on YouTube and sent the link. You can play as many games as you want with the tethering setting OFF as long as you dont exit the game. It doesn’t matter if you save the game, once you load your season, the tethering is back on and set to auto. No matter what I do. I have to stop the freaking game. 

I would send a video, but it’s the exact same issue from NHL’24. Why wasn’t this fixed? Why cant you change your control settings in the BAP menu? Why must you start a game in order to adjust your control settings? 

I you need any more info, let me know. 

No RepliesBe the first to reply