Forum Discussion

Resimist2424
Newcomer
16 hours ago

HUT crashes as soon as it opens

I’ve been trying since the game launched today to play HUT. Every time the HUT menu opens my game will instantly crash. Is this issue being worked on? I’m on PS5

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there. Yes, this is being worked on. It's our biggest issue at the moment and the team is trying to get it resolved as soon as possible.

ytggfertthj
      Newcomer

I know I’ve been sassy all day just angry. Put its 4 in Cally right assuming you guys go home at 5 does that mean if it’s not fixed by then I should just stop trying 

Four42
        Newcomer

To be honest they’ll probably “resume” Monday. I don’t know why they would bump early access to 7 days which is 4 days earlier than the traditional 3 days. They struggled with the 3 days, I’m not sure what they expected or the confidence they had to go live even earlier.

DJSwAnny
      Newcomer

This HUT crash is a joke I mean I was so hyped to play this game even bought PS5 just to play this and it is **bleep** just from launch. Still waiting for you to work this problem so I can play it.

jeremysherry71
      Newcomer

how hard could it possibly be to get this issue fixed? its been just over 6 hours & nothing yet, is there only 1 person trying to fix it or something ?