Forum Discussion

macka_sylt
Rising Rookie
5 days ago

Still no controller vibration Xbox NHL25

All my controllers have vibration in NHL24 and all other of my games installed on my series X. But still after reinstalling NHL25 and playing a week no patch? It works on my ps5 but I prefer playing NHL with an Xbox controller. Can EA please patch this for Xbox. Getting annoying to play without vibration function that I have paid for being able to use in the game. 

• Came here to say I’ve also been with no vibration all week. This is terrible.

it’s such an amazing game this year and I can’t even enjoy it properly.

its always something. I hope this is given more consideration asap.

I understand there’s only so many things that can be fixed at once.

but this is one of the most critical and fundemental pieces of the game. 

qXNeMeSiSXpp
    Seasoned Novice

this has been an issue in past games so im not hopeful that there will be a patch, just them reviewing our complaints

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hey there. We normally don't put out a patch during early release. This particular issue is logged and the team is reviewing it. We'll have to wait and see if it's addressed in an update so keep an eye on future patch notes. Thanks!

ajmpuck10
      Seasoned Newcomer

Wow this has been an issue for years in NHL games. EA is just awful 

macka_sylt
      Rising Rookie

Okay but is this a bug on every Xbox or what? Because it is working fine when I play NHL25 on my PS5 as I mentioned above. 

• There is a a way to get the vibration working but need two controllers, one is plugged via USB and the 2nd controller is wireless one, i went into play now to test, got only controller one working that is wireless with vibration, i exit play now to test training and still vibration only on one controller. Sometimes you need to turn it off and on while in game and should work.  

macka_sylt
      Rising Rookie

Yeah I know but that is only working in play now mode on the opposite controller. Not in any other mode for me. Also this is in my opinion not acceptable when paying over 100 bucks for a game of this magnitude. I have it on my PS5 too with a friend’s account and on the PS5 the vibration is perfect. Even better with the haptic feedback. But I am more used to play NHL on Xbox controller. But will play it on my PS5 until EA patches it on Xbox. I wouldn’t have bought it on Xbox if I knew this tbh. Very disappointed. 

ArgleTemplar
        Seasoned Newcomer

I agree with this sentiment. Pretty pitiful that this is only 'being looked into". It should have been fixed immediately.

Efish58
    Seasoned Newcomer

I still have no vibration as well (Xbox series S).

I purchased the early access version over a week ago and I’m really debating if I should get a refund since it doesn’t look like this will be fixed anytime soon.