Forum Discussion

6 years ago

2019 wishlist

Hey so I have a couple things that I’d like to be added or improved in 2019:
1.)rework/additions to glactic republic and separatists. Add padme for GR along with more clones. Like Fox, Wolfe, Gregor, Heavy, Waxer, Boil, Jesse, Kicks etc. Then for the separatists, add b1 battle droid, driodikas, and trench. Make trench a fleet commander and add GG’s ship into the game along with Kenobi’s. Rework the magnaguards so they gain huge buffs when with GG. And add geonosia as a territory war and I’d love that. I know it’s a lot of content. But we all love clone wars.
2.) add hux and snoke. The first Oder faction needs these two characters. Hux could be the fleet commander and play like tarkin. And I’m really surprised Snoke still isn’t in the game at this point.
3.) a new legendary Liea. She needs an awesome version that makes her the best support character in the game and then add her to the OT falcon with Han, chewie, and C3PO. The OT Falcon needs to be a top 2 ship in the game.
4.) Jedi Luke, and his X-wing, and make the X-wing with R2D2. I thought BB8 would’ve been on Poe’s ship but yah I think this needs to be in the game. Like Jedi Luke is literally on the game loading page.
5.) I think Jedi Anikin and Mace need a zeta. And Fulcrum should have either the Jedi or Phoenix yah to make her a bit more useful.
6.) the Y wing, A wing from rebels and the bomber from the empire could be added but I don’t know who the pilot would be..so yah.
7.) Darth revan, Satile Shan, Darth malgus, Darth Malak, and add the old republic tags to sion, nihlus, traya, and HK-47.

I just want to say that I think capitol games did an amazing job with the game this year and I know what I’m asking for is a lot. But just something to think of. Thanks.