Forum Discussion

8 years ago

A plea to my fellow forum users

Please, can we start using more than just the General Discussion section? If we want CG to listen, we must view and talk in the feedback sections. All the best suggestions get moved from General Discussion to feedback and they die out. They die out because we let them die out. We should make it a community goal for everyone to check feedback discussions at least once every 2 days and add our voice, so that the Devs see it.
  • "Zooey;965559" wrote:
    I agree. My latest thread got moved directly to feedback so I just posted in Reddit instead where I've gotten lots more responses. At this point I'd rather have the devs just read Reddit.

That's something I need to do - register over there. I always forget about Reddit... Thanks for the reminder.
  • "sneeyatch;965564" wrote:
    "Zooey;965559" wrote:
    I agree. My latest thread got moved directly to feedback so I just posted in Reddit instead where I've gotten lots more responses. At this point I'd rather have the devs just read Reddit.

That's something I need to do - register over there. I always forget about Reddit... Thanks for the reminder.

But we shouldn't be forced to do this, yet moderation here (which we are not discussing!) forces us to move to Reddit where we have our good friend CapGasp the only dev there
  • "Mullato;965555" wrote:
    "Kyno;965413" wrote:
    "Taco;965409" wrote:
    Yes, but first start talking about the Tuskens and then i will think about it

Great profile pic, but let it go man. They're all dead.....

How are they all dead?

Young Anakin assumedly killed them all.

But even though Anakin thought he slayed them all, there was a splinter colony of Tusken that emigrated to the southern area of the Dune Sea, led by the Tusken Shaman Taco.

Anakin got one village, but the splinter colony is alive and well to this day.

Beyond the Dune Sea
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_92PwUvXtXo
  • Yeah I feel ya, but i thought it was pretty safe to assume they are still around being as there is a tribe of them in ANH. Especially the gangsta one that knocks luke in the head with his rifle.
  • "Mullato;965961" wrote:
    Yeah I feel ya, but i thought it was pretty safe to assume they are still around being as there is a tribe of them in ANH. Especially the gangsta one that knocks luke in the head with his rifle.

That's the one from Tacos splinter colony named Uror'rrorr'orr.