Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Aayla Secura please!

please make her farmable outside of Crystals lol. or give us more crystals per arena or something! haha i need star her up badly and no real means to do so :/
  • "GlitterOutlaw;472014" wrote:
    she most ciriataly is worth the money to 7* her

That's her middle-name, Aayla "Ciriataly" Secura.

• Finally gettin our wish Aayla shards event tonight! i dunno if ill get 5* but ill be Close!
  • "GlitterOutlaw;482793" wrote:
    Finally gettin our wish Aayla shards event tonight! i dunno if ill get 5* but ill be Close!

You will get around 15 Aayla shards the first time through. The last stage is challenging but with Lumi and Barriss with Rey you should be fine. I used QGJ and of course my Aayla and I got threw without losing a toon. Came pretty close though. It gets easier after the first two stages. If RNG is on your side and you have all 5 alive by the time you fight the Jedi then you should be all set to win. It's just Barriss and Aayla for the final fight and the same enemies every time.
  • "JediGhost117;483893" wrote:
    "GlitterOutlaw;482793" wrote:
    Finally gettin our wish Aayla shards event tonight! i dunno if ill get 5* but ill be Close!

You will get around 15 Aayla shards the first time through. The last stage is challenging but with Lumi and Barriss with Rey you should be fine. I used QGJ and of course my Aayla and I got threw without losing a toon. Came pretty close though. It gets easier after the first two stages. If RNG is on your side and you have all 5 alive by the time you fight the Jedi then you should be all set to win. It's just Barriss and Aayla for the final fight and the same enemies every time.

It says you can get up to 14 shards but I refreshed the middle fight and it only gave me 1 JC shard so good luck on your drop rates.
  • yeah i think i may be a mistake print.... but yeah havent got many aayla past first time 41/65