Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Ally credits.

I have like 300k ally credits, and it seems the only way to spend them is on the bronzium card pack. Those things take forever to open. Is there something I’m missing, or is it just not worth it to use them. The only way I can see possible to use all of my tokens is setting a bot, but I’m 99% certain that’s not allowed.
  • Auto clicker is a very dangerous option. As CG can randomly make a Add appear and that may lead to spending crystals with the auto clicker
  • There's usually one or two things that you can buy from the weekly store as well.
    scuba75
    Seasoned Rookie
    "WookieWookie;c-2432959" wrote:
    Hot utils probably isn't endorsed by CG but it has a single click way to open all your ally points in bronziums. Enough guild leaders use it that CG seems to be turning a blind eye to the QoL, tools, and utility it provides rather than hire that guy on their staff and having it be a monthly subscription in game, which they absolutely should do.

What is interesting is the game has the option to do multiple opening on Bronzium, they just haven't made a button for it.