Forum Discussion

ikl8zwlfcup5
New Rookie
3 hours ago

Suggestion: Customization Options for Fleets – Ship Mods or Other New Features?

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share a suggestion to help improve the current state of fleets in the game, and I'm curious to hear your thoughts!

Right now, one of the biggest issues I see with fleets is that there’s very little variety, especially at the top level. Take the Executor fleet as an example: once you have maxed out the relevant characters and ships, every fleet is essentially identical. This leads to a situation where fleet battles can become predictable, repetitive, and frankly, a bit monotonous.

To address this, I propose introducing Mods for Ships. Just like mods for characters, this would allow players to fine-tune their ships with different stats. The idea here is to introduce an element of customization, so not every Executor fleet (or any other fleet for that matter) is exactly the same. Mods wouldn’t necessarily have to work exactly like they do for characters—perhaps there could be a new system specifically designed for ships.

I believe this would create more dynamic matchups and give players the opportunity to find creative ways to tweak their fleets, affecting things like counters and match outcomes. The Meta would shift more frequently, offering fresh challenges rather than sticking to the same predictable compositions.

That being said, mods are just one possible solution. I’d love to hear other ideas from the community about how we can make fleets more unique and personalized. Whether it’s a new upgrade system, alternative abilities, or something completely different, the goal is to give players more control over their fleets and keep the game interesting.

What do you all think? I believe adding a feature like this could reinvigorate fleet battles and keep things from feeling stale.

Looking forward to your feedback and ideas!

No RepliesBe the first to reply