Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Amilyn Holdo is OP!

I've just seen the kit for Amilyn Holdo, and although I haven't seen any tests she looks like she can be very overpowered. This wouldn't be too bad, except

• She's a slightly annoying character who never is in direct combat and is not worthy of this power
  • Her abilities and resistance synergy is very, very strong and means that resistance are going to easily become the new meta, far outstripping anything else due to their foresight and expose and daze (probably the most powerful status effects in the game)
  • Other characters we've seen so far, such as Kylo Ren unmasked, are SO underpowered in comparison, despite him being another tank.

Maybe she's not too overpowered alone, but put her in a team with Jedi Training Rey, BB8, R2D2, and GK/CLS and anyone facing that is going to seriously suffer. Perhaps the First Order will get a boost if/when we get Snoke and Praetorian Guards, but at the current time this looks ridiculous.

Please can someone explain why this has happened? I don't think it's fair that resistance are getting such total dominance.