Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Another is this possible thread

Hey folks, been playing since the end of Nov, didn't really have much direction until about the beginning of January (Thrawn event) so I am now working on my Phoenix squad mainly.

I have always wanted a good dark side team since I started. Palp and thrawn are probably the chars I want to unlock the most regardless of what the meta is. So on to the question.

I am confident I should be able to unlock a 5* palp this go around, do I have a shot at unlocking a 6* with the below team. I want to say first off I think its a stretch from what I have read but wanted another opinion.

My squad for this right now is:

Hera 6* G8 Ability levels 5
Zeb 6* G8 Ability levels 5
Erza 6* G8 Ability levels 5
Chopper 6* (in a day or two) G8 Ability levels 5 (in a day or two)
Old ben 6* (because Kanan is only at 4*) G8 (with only 1 piece missing from G9) ability levels 5 with mind tricks at 6

Thanks in advance.
  • "Maullan_Caesar;c-1451014" wrote:
    Ha, i'm hoping tier 7 can be beat with G8 gear and level 5 abilities.

haha good luck brother
  • Not sure what you have read but this event is pretty old now and not that difficult.
  • "Liath;c-1451699" wrote:
    Not sure what you have read but this event is pretty old now and not that difficult.

So I take it you think its doable then, thanks. lol
  • Problem is going to be health regen, but you sould get a lot of turn meter. Just save your taunt for the last so Ben can take the heat.
  • "cannon_fodder_jr;c-1452138" wrote:
    Problem is going to be health regen, but you sould get a lot of turn meter. Just save your taunt for the last so Ben can take the heat.

Perfect, will do. was going to take my mods off my arena team and put them on this one for this event as well. More speed the better I assume?
  • Unlocked a 6* this morning with the above mentioned team for anyone who is wondering this also.