Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Anyone else feel "face-slapped" by flash sale bundles??

CG: What do you mean y'all don't feel the easing we did on the gear crunch??

1 month later....

CG: Here are some cheap bundles with gear salvage the entire playerbase complains about NEVER having enough of. Tell me again why you can't tell we eased the hear crunch tho!

Honestly guys, when are you going to stop taking advantage of us?? Am I the only one who feels this way?? I'd honestly feel a 10/15% uptick in drops for 4 or 5 specific salvage items would quell 99% of the community's gear complaints.
  • Which part of the occasional bundles did feel like a slap in the face to you more precisely?
  • @RandomSithLord

The fact that most players feel there needs to be an increase in availability for carbs, stun cuffs and stun guns in the game natively because every character G10/11 and up needs these salvage items... Most times more than once for the same gear tier.
  • "UnHolyLegion;c-2028030" wrote:

The fact that most players feel there needs to be an increase in availability for carbs, stun cuffs and stun guns in the game natively because every character G10/11 and up needs these salvage items... Most times more than once for the same gear tier.

So? Those gear pieces are for sale in every weekly shipment and pop up on several occasions in the shipment store for crystals.

Paying for them always hindered the crunch for those who chose to spend on those pieces.
  • have you ever been slapped in the face? If it feels anything even remotely close to that, uninstall the game immidiately, doctor's orders.
  • Not at all! I bought them with the quickness! Like, I think of myself as a smart whale. These are good deals. Why not? One of my biggest complaints is that they don't have cool offers. Like marvel strike force has $0.99 deals!!! I hope we have the same here soon.
  • Sounds more like someone’s upsetti spaghetti they just burned through the last of their recent crystal purchase spamming refreshes before the flash sale packs appeared.