Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Are Mastery Stats Gone?

Previously, the relic update screen showed specific stats that increased as mastery increased. A player would upgrade a toon's relic, then the relic would increase mastery, and the mastery increase would go along with a a few specific stat upgrades.

Now, the stats that are upgraded are viewable under the character info tab under "Mastery" where mastery level is shown. Mastery level is also shown under the relic upgrade screen. But where are those specific mastery stat increases shown?

For example, let's say GL Kenobi mastery increases by 10% of some other character's mastery level (let's say 50), and Kenobi gains 5 of his own mastery. What does that actually mean stat-wise? How much damage does Kenobi gain? How would one calculate this?
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    So they are no longer clearly placed in the relic icon screen; however, I did notice that if you open up the regular stats window, it does tell you which stats Mastery upgrades. You can even see it here for under g13s, which is nice.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "dgree;c-2272958" wrote:
    Here's an example: how much of this damage is from mastery, as opposed to just from the relic increase? The character stats page says how much mastery Vader has, and that damage is one of his mastery stats, but doesn't say how much mastery damage he has.

I meant this as a legitimate question and not feedback for the generally ignored feedback forum, but it seems this important information is gone so my feedback is that this change is bad and CG should bring back visible mastery stats.

As far as I can tell that's gone. Agree it would be important for us to be able to calculate what is gotten for Mastery.
  • "crzydroid;c-2272004" wrote:
    So they are no longer clearly placed in the relic icon screen; however, I did notice that if you open up the regular stats window, it does tell you which stats Mastery upgrades. You can even see it here for under g13s, which is nice.
    Is there a spot where it shows what those stats from mastery are, for example how much damage from mastery, or is there just that one line that says they have X amount of mastery and that it has given the character damage (of a mysterious amount)?
  • Here's an example: how much of this damage is from mastery, as opposed to just from the relic increase? The character stats page says how much mastery Vader has, and that damage is one of his mastery stats, but doesn't say how much mastery damage he has.

I meant this as a legitimate question and not feedback for the generally ignored feedback forum, but it seems this important information is gone so my feedback is that this change is bad and CG should bring back visible mastery stats.
  • Just having a discussion. Knowing the values would be really nice
    It's really dumb, just completely removing them! Extremely dumb! Why CG, why?!