Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Arena has issues

A Palpatine with 62% potency stuns my entire team with high tenacity, yet my Palpatine with 92% potency can’t stun a single Empire enemy with baseline tenacity. So tired of PVP, oh wait PVE oh wait PVAI. Just get rid of Arena and sink the rewards into GW. Maybe rework Arena to 3v3 also.

And for the record. Palp lead, Vader, Gov Tarkin, Kylo broken mask, Thrawn 197 speed slowest toon. AI Palp lead, Vader, Gov Tarkin, Royal Guard, Thrawn all health mods, fastest toon 154.

Just venting.
  • Don’t forget ep doesn’t always stun (70% chance). Did it actually say the enemy team resisted or did you just get a bad roll? (Chances to not attempt to stun are .3^5 as opposed to resist of .15^5. I realize both of those are really low, but it will still happen every now and then.)
  • From what I could see of the screen which was basically looking at the next character I planned on attacking, he at least said it was resisted. I can’t speek to the other 4 since I wasn’t looking
  • "ChickenFett139;d-168959" wrote:
    A Palpatine with 62% potency stuns my entire team with high tenacity, yet my Palpatine with 92% potency can’t stun a single Empire enemy with baseline tenacity. So tired of PVP, oh wait PVE oh wait PVAI. Just get rid of Arena and sink the rewards into GW. Maybe rework Arena to 3v3 also.

And for the record. Palp lead, Vader, Gov Tarkin, Kylo broken mask, Thrawn 197 speed slowest toon. AI Palp lead, Vader, Gov Tarkin, Royal Guard, Thrawn all health mods, fastest toon 154.

Just venting.

It’s a trash system. Worse in TW. It’s so funny and sad at the same time. My palp goes first, aoe= no Stun, enemy palp aoe = stun everyone and for two turns sometimes cause it’s broken like none other but, hey spend your crystals if you wanna be in top 50 to beat whales with horrible mods but they spent money to be up there. Lmao.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,283 PostsLatest Activity: 15 hours ago