Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Assaj in GAS event

For those that completed the GAS event, how necessary was Assaj’s leadership zeta?

I currently have Relic 4 Assaj, B1, and B2 and will have gear 12+3 on Magna and Droideka. Zetas on all but Assaj lead and Manga

I already have Talzins leadership zeta so I’d prefer not spending a zeta I’ll never use again.
  • "Wabez04;d-232993" wrote:
    For those that completed the GAS event, how necessary was Assaj’s leadership zeta?

I currently have Relic 4 Assaj, B1, and B2 and will have gear 12+3 on Magna and Droideka. Zetas on all but Assaj lead and Manga

I already have Talzins leadership zeta so I’d prefer not spending a zeta I’ll never use again.

Never got Asajj's leadership. Don't need it.
  • "Wabez04;c-2142923" wrote:
    I think he just wants to avoid putting the zeta on if it won’t be useful to him after the event. At least that’s the sense I get from his last sentence. But yes, it provides no benefit to the event at all.

That’s exactly what I meant. Thanks for the reply!

Yep, as stated not needed for the event.

Just wanted to add, she is a much better zeta lead than MT for PvP modes. If/when you get around to it.
  • "Gifafi;c-2142972" wrote:
    isn't she leader for the event? it would benefit her

It would but the little bit of extra TM/TM reduction that she gets from the zeta is hardly worth it just for the event. If you plan to use it after the event then the zeta is definitely worth it as it is applying to a whole team. If it is just applying to Asajj as it is for the event, then she gets the best aspects of her leadership before applying the zeta.
  • Didn’t complete GAS, but doesn’t asajj’s zeta only benefit Nightsisters?
  • "FlareStorm;c-2142809" wrote:
    Didn’t complete GAS, but doesn’t asajj’s zeta only benefit Nightsisters?

I think he just wants to avoid putting the zeta on if it won’t be useful to him after the event. At least that’s the sense I get from his last sentence. But yes, it provides no benefit to the event at all.
  • I think he just wants to avoid putting the zeta on if it won’t be useful to him after the event. At least that’s the sense I get from his last sentence. But yes, it provides no benefit to the event at all.

That’s exactly what I meant. Thanks for the reply!
  • "ImaSmakya;c-2142985" wrote:
    "Gifafi;c-2142972" wrote:
    isn't she leader for the event? it would benefit her

It would but the little bit of extra TM/TM reduction that she gets from the zeta is hardly worth it just for the event. If you plan to use it after the event then the zeta is definitely worth it as it is applying to a whole team. If it is just applying to Asajj as it is for the event, then she gets the best aspects of her leadership before applying the zeta.

yeah like I said above it's great for ns in general, was just clarifying that it does help her in the event some

edit: it's the tm gain that is most important, rather than the tm-reduction chance. but yeah.