Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Auto fight setting

9 times out of 10 the auto fight machine does the opposite of what you want it to do either by attacking the wrong enemy or using a skill at the wrong time, etc. It would be sweet if we had a PVP setting to tell the machine who to attack first like healers first or attackers first or what not, and to not use a skill at a certain time such as Talia using heal when near death. I'm sure there's other good options to add, so we have to rely on the community to recommend more stuff. Anyone else have a good idea?
  • Random switching targets
    Goes for boss first
    Uses AOE when ur in the first encounter with 1 enemy left

Yeah it needs to be fixed
  • Yeah you can click on a different target, but it won't stay on that specific target if the auto chooses to hit someone else. I've been just tapping over and over and over again on the same target I want killed, sometimes it slips to another target.

Some of the challenges like AGI Gear Challenge (healers and support) tier 2 requires other characters to die before the boss. It's the one where Savage Opress jumps up and smashes everyone's health away, and the floating Droids one hit your people out.
  • There is a reason the auto skill doesn't pick the best option (although I agree some of the decisions it makes are the worst). The AGI challenge you mention is one of the few I don't auto through cos it takes some basic strategy - ie only heal after the aoe and target the droids first.

But on a more serious note, I'd love an option that was auto - normal skills only. That would be great for finishing fights in GW or the opening stages of challenges.
  • "I_WANT_YODA;6839" wrote:
    9 times out of 10 the auto fight machine does the opposite of what you want it to do either by attacking the wrong enemy or using a skill at the wrong time, etc. It would be sweet if we had a PVP setting to tell the machine who to attack first like healers first or attackers first or what not, and to not use a skill at a certain time such as Talia using heal when near death. I'm sure there's other good options to add, so we have to rely on the community to recommend more stuff. Anyone else have a good idea?

It would not be PvP if the computer is controlling your team. Heck, it is not PvP now. It is just PvE where the E is taking a representation of the P
  • If you want to strategically attack your opponents, don't use auto. It's pretty simple. It's called 'auto' for a reason. It's not 'iWin' where it will make the best possible move. I only use auto on old missions where I can keep watching tv/working. If I am working on progression missions or arena or gw, I don't use it. I really don't see what needs to be fixed.
  • "sc7606;61770" wrote:
    The AGI challenge you mention is one of the few I don't auto through cos it takes some basic strategy - ie only heal after the aoe and target the droids first.

I was playing with this more, and threw the old lady in the mix. Her normal attack always stuns Savage making it so he doesn't get a single hit in.