Forum Discussion

pkorbel
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

new characters

I'd like to see some of the old school characters, like Slave Leia, or Nien Numb(sp?). Luke in x-wing pilot suit, Dagobah Luke, Endor Luke(only time we see him in that is the speeder bike raid),  maybe a GL Thrawn, or even some of the other clone troopers, RED 5 squadron or Luke's swing, not sure how they would do this one but i think the AT-AT would be pretty cool to add

what character would everyone like to see?

• With Slave Leia, have her wield a force pike like she does in Masters of Teräs Käsi, as well as utilizing her chain for some attacks. 

As for AT-AT, unlike the STAP it'd be too large and already some characters like Veers and Starck use AT-AT blasts as attacks to compensate for this. Instead, a vehicle battle mode similar to ship battles could be implemented introducing playable AT-ATs as well as other ground and atmospheric-based vehicles.

4dqv2etcra6x
      New Adventurer

Maybe add a hoth raid where you drive an AT-AT blasting rebels? Doesn’t sound like SWGOH.

ordo801st
    Seasoned Newcomer

So good ideas aside from slave leia. CG won't do a slave leia or midriff padme  as a character. Neinub yes but I'd pair him with general lando as Lando being a Legendary and then getting dishless millennium falcon from return to boost up home one. Pilot like has been asked for, since beginning of game. Idk if we will see him and his xwing. I'm sure cg will make a 3v3 omi for him with wedge and biggs. I'm up for a GL thrawn but he needs a new look not the Grey suit even though I think that'd be admiral or captain thrawn. Have his real name as the GL though not the thrawn name. Yes we need more clone troopers. I'm sure next year we will get more thanks to both republic commando and revenge of the sith being 20th anniversary. Thing is idk if they would do a GL from those unless maybe a speculated thrawn will fill that. Since the big 2 of anakin/vader and obi are done. Unless we get a senator amidala with one of her clone wars looks before pregnancy. I can see her leading non jedi galactic republic. New place for padme. Maybe also from time to time pulls CAT!