Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Best female force user Rey or Ahsoka

I’ve just been astonished hearing people say one way on this question bc in my mind its a no brainer of not only who was written better but who was trained better and had 1000x more experience.
  • "AvatarofCynicism;c-2149358" wrote:
    Just to use your own bias against you, Rey would actually have to be the better force user to accomplish what she did with her training compared to Ahsoka’s accomplishments (not getting killed by Vader) and training (live combat training with other Jedi).

Ah see you fell into OP's trap!
  • What Rey did at the end of RoS is not her power AT ALL. The fact that she was able to get up is the Jedi lending their power through her. Also, Ben is much more powerful that Rey because he is actually able to rise up after Palpatine's life drain. (before Rey and with his own strength).
  • "D4n040798;c-2150759" wrote:
    In case you haven’t noticed, Ahsoka was still alive at the end of Rebels because Ezra saved her as Darth Vader was about to kill her in their lightsaber duel. Ezra pulled her into the world between worlds and when Ezra was rewatching the moment where Kanan died, he wanted to save him, but Ahsoka convinced him to let go of the past and move forward.

Quick! Close that plothole!
    How?
    I dunno, pull out some vague and unspecified philosophical belief held by the mentor figure!

I'm actually not that fussed by 'plotholes' in general. Story>lore (though consistency helps suspend our disbelief).