Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
6 years ago

Best separatist squad leader for padme event

I currently have dooku, asajj, grievous and nute at gear 13 and each have some relics on them. I am in the process of finishing off my geo brood alpha who is gear 12 and fully Zeta'd and I plan on using them for my team for finishing off the padme event. Of these toons which is best suited for playing the leader? At one point I think I've seen nute as leader on some post photos but I'm wondering if dooku is a better replacement?
  • "Malevolan;c-1980421" wrote:
    "Coolnessda;d-215750" wrote:
    I currently have dooku, asajj, grievous and nute at gear 13 and each have some relics on them. I am in the process of finishing off my geo brood alpha who is gear 12 and fully Zeta'd and I plan on using them for my team for finishing off the padme event. Of these toons which is best suited for playing the leader? At one point I think I've seen nute as leader on some post photos but I'm wondering if dooku is a better replacement?

If you're running a full droid team then Grievous, but otherwise Nute, and even with a full droid team Nute's leadership is really solid. A lot of leadership skills give +speed to your team, Nute's kit not only gives +speed to your team, and it's +15% PER enemy that has extortion (so up to +60% speed, if you have your characters around 200 speed, they're at 320 speed if the enemy team all has extortion), but his kit also gives -30% speed to enemies with extortion, they have 300 speed? now they have 200. It creates a pretty wide gap in speed until NPC's choose to remove extortion, which grants your team +10% critical chance and critical damage, up to 50%. It's punishing them no matter what way they go.

The simple fact that Extortion keeps removing the Padme team's buffs is what makes this easy.