Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Bonus cantina energy time

So as I understand it, we get bonus cantina energy at 6pm local time. I used to work until 5-5:30 so I got off, went home, logged on, and got it. Yay. My work schedule just changed, however, and I work until 9 basically every night. By then I've lost the chance to grab my bonus energy. Boo.
Any way around this?
  • "Just_Me_Not_You;c-1033251" wrote:
    Nope. Sorry

So right now it's basically "Sorry your work schedule doesn't let you work your life around our game, sucks to be you!"?
  • "Dralkyr;c-1033259" wrote:
    "Just_Me_Not_You;c-1033251" wrote:
    Nope. Sorry

So right now it's basically "Sorry your work schedule doesn't let you work your life around our game, sucks to be you!"?

Pretty much.
  • I usually time my lunch around the bonus stam, but honestly their isn't really ever going to be a way to adjust when the server dispenses your stamina based on work needs.
  • My ipad is wifi only and we don't have wifi in the building, just hardwired to the computers. So even a bathroom break doesn't work right now.
  • "Dralkyr;c-1033282" wrote:
    My ipad is wifi only and we don't have wifi in the building, just hardwired to the computers. So even a bathroom break doesn't work right now.

Wow, talk about the dark ages. :wink:
  • "Dralkyr;c-1033282" wrote:
    My ipad is wifi only and we don't have wifi in the building, just hardwired to the computers. So even a bathroom break doesn't work right now.

Get a smart phone??
  • "Bjpac04;c-1033340" wrote:
    "Dralkyr;c-1033282" wrote:

Get a smart phone??

I have one. Android. Game doesn't run cross-platform.