Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Bounty Hunter Rework Please!

Now that Bounty Hunters are needed for the Dark TB, can we get some reworks please? Greedo and Dengar can’t fight their way out of a paper bag at the moment.

Now my Bobba and IG88 are good to go, but not sure how to play with only them actually doing damage...
  • "jwoah;c-1355909" wrote:
    Making the vets BH’s would be an easy way of giving the entire faction a boost. I’d love to try boba L, the vets, and two other plug and play toons (chaze, CLS and raid Han, GK and zarris). When they were released, you saw the vets could potentially crit for 30-40k.

#makethevetsbountyhunters

That was also with G12,7* lvl 85 well moded vets. The average G20 person probably has them around 3* and likely not well geared if geared at all. And the average person's vets likely will not have been leveled at all.
  • Also, in case you hadn't heard, (or experienced it) DS TB is WAY harder than LS TB. It helps that LS has the entire freaking meta that you can effectively use, but DS TB was also designed to be harder. Rip BH.
  • I'd like to see the thermal detonator debuff get a rework. Any faction that relies on a unique debuff to be effective is going to struggle with the exception of resistance imo.