Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Bounty Hunter Rework

so we can see the patrern in the rework

Faction rework pattern : A meta Character and 2 other that are not that great
- Nihilus meta character - sith assasin/sith trooper
- Mother Talzin meta character - zombie/spirit
- the 3 ewok... non of them are meta... anyway who like ewok?

so... my point is what about the bounty hunter rework! the new character would be from empire strike back
-Bossk Meta character - 4-LOM/Zuckuss

start with the rework :

-Dengar

Grizzled veteran zeta : +40% turn meter when he evade an attack and when he resist a negative statue effect he gain offence up for 2 turn

Greedo :

If at First You Don't Succeed : +50% chance to attack second time on a critical hit

New ability with zeta (death shot) : Deal physical domage to an enemy and for each debuffed enemy this attack get 20% chance to inflict death mark for 3 turn

IG 88 :

Adaptive Aim Algorithm zeta : +15% critical domage +10%domage for each debuffed enemy and give 50% of the bonus to all bounty hunter aly

Now for the new character!

Bossk :

hard strike : deal physical domage to and enemy if the enemy have (toxic gaz) this attack deal 100% more domage
Toxic gaz : deal special domage overtime to everyone with a new debuff ( toxic gaz) similar to domage overtime but in addition the character that get this debuff cant get forsight, stealth and the character can no longer evade an attack !
grenade luncher : deal physical domage to everyone avtivating every detonators (this attack deal 5% more domage for every detonators)
Leader ability :

for the 2 other i dont have any idea yet about how they would work ! i easy can see detonator ability to work with bossk

this will bring the bounty hunter to an other lvl and the bounty hunter will be good also in dark side teritory battle