Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Bounty Hunter Rework

so we can see the patrern in the rework

Faction rework pattern : A meta Character and 2 other that are not that great
- Nihilus meta character - sith assasin/sith trooper
- Mother Talzin meta character - zombie/spirit
- the 3 ewok... non of them are meta... anyway who like ewok?

so... my point is what about the bounty hunter rework! the new character would be from empire strike back
-Bossk Meta character - 4-LOM/Zuckuss

start with the rework :

-Dengar

Grizzled veteran zeta : +40% turn meter when he evade an attack and when he resist a negative statue effect he gain offence up for 2 turn

Greedo :

If at First You Don't Succeed : +50% chance to attack second time on a critical hit

New ability with zeta (death shot) : Deal physical domage to an enemy and for each debuffed enemy this attack get 20% chance to inflict death mark for 3 turn

IG 88 :

Adaptive Aim Algorithm zeta : +15% critical domage +10%domage for each debuffed enemy and give 50% of the bonus to all bounty hunter aly

Now for the new character!

Bossk :

hard strike : deal physical domage to and enemy if the enemy have (toxic gaz) this attack deal 100% more domage
Toxic gaz : deal special domage overtime to everyone with a new debuff ( toxic gaz) similar to domage overtime but in addition the character that get this debuff cant get forsight, stealth and the character can no longer evade an attack !
grenade luncher : deal physical domage to everyone avtivating every detonators (this attack deal 5% more domage for every detonators)
Leader ability :

for the 2 other i dont have any idea yet about how they would work ! i easy can see detonator ability to work with bossk

this will bring the bounty hunter to an other lvl and the bounty hunter will be good also in dark side teritory battle
  • "Kyno;c-1322048" wrote:
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Are you sire that ot is correct? Why not characters strategy?
  • "Gawejn;c-1322052" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-1322048" wrote:
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Are you sire that ot is correct? Why not characters strategy?

@Gawejn ?? OT??

Kits and character suggestions are moved to character feedback.

Strategy is reserved for things that already exist and kits the way they are.
  • "KruinephPennigton;d-140737" wrote:

so... my point is what about the bounty hunter rework! the new character would be from empire strike back

start with the rework :

-Dengar

Grizzled veteran zeta : +40% turn meter when he evade an attack and when he resist a negative statue effect he gain offence up for 2 turn

Greedo :

If at First You Don't Succeed : +50% chance to attack second time on a critical hit

New ability with zeta (death shot) : Deal physical domage to an enemy and for each debuffed enemy this attack get 20% chance to inflict death mark for 3 turn

IG 88 :

Adaptive Aim Algorithm zeta : +15% critical domage +10%domage for each debuffed enemy and give 50% of the bonus to all bounty hunter aly

Bossk :

hard strike : deal physical domage to and enemy if the enemy have (toxic gaz) this attack deal 100% more domage
    Toxic gaz : deal special domage overtime to everyone with a new debuff ( toxic gaz) similar to domage overtime but in addition the character that get this debuff cant get forsight, stealth and the character can no longer evade an attack !
    grenade luncher : deal physical domage to everyone avtivating every detonators (this attack deal 5% more domage for every detonators)
    Leader ability :

for the 2 other i dont have any idea yet about how they would work ! i easy can see detonator ability to work with bossk

this will bring the bounty hunter to an other lvl and the bounty hunter will be good also in dark side teritory battle

Hey dude I'm sorry but can you edit the spelling and grammar on this, it looks great I just can't read it to save my life with all the grammar mistakes.
  • Going down the list;
    Dengar; doesn't really need a buff, he needs a better faction to make him a proper jack of all trades
    Greedo; drop the thermal detonator part of Boba's leader and give it to Greedo, furthermore I think an easy fix for detonators is have them activate when the target takes their turn (similar to a DoT), or perhaps for uniqueness when the appliacant's turn starts (ex. Greedo applies 4 detonators on his AoE, then on Greedo's next turn all detonators he placed explodes), having all detonators go at once no matter how long they take to blow, or the simple thing of either make them irresistible or uncleanseable. Back on topic, Greedo doesn't need a guarantee double tap as his damage is actually not that bad, and the unique you suggested would be pointless, perhaps adding that if he gets a debuff resisted he gets potency up and turn meter (per debuff)
    88- doesn't really need that much of a buff either as if the whole team is debuffed he's a beast, maybe his leader if anything
    Bossk- poison gas is just Burning. Since the gas poisons more the longer exposed the target is, perhaps it could work like,"Target takes 5% max health (stacking) damage until the debuff expires" and making it around 3-4 turn long debuff. Also his kit should include something related to his Trandoshian biology, either something involving his claws and massive strength (Trandoshians are second in strength to Wookiees) or the fact that they can heal themselves (sometimes even regenerating limbs) by healing at the start of his turns, or something similar to Ima-Gun Di where he gets heals when he's crit
    Lastley, Jango> Bossk
  • Jaba tha freaking hut! While you might prefer he just be a scoundrel he should have major synergy with bounty hunters....and maybe the ability to freeze scoundrels who cross him! He should probaly be a major support/leader bounty hunter and scoundrel with different bonuses for scoundrels and bounty hunters.
    Also when does Ventrass get the bounty hunter tag? Last I checked she is a hard core bounty hunter....
  • "STRIKEBOMB;c-1321985" wrote:
    No Jango Fett???

"Skywalker_Vader1;c-1321992" wrote:
    Yeah no on Bossk in my opinion. Get Jango in the game. It’s ridiculous he is not already.

"OdinOakenshield;c-1321994" wrote:
    I still prefer the original bounty hunters to Jango. I would put way more effort to get Bossk over Jango, but I understand the appeal. Not saying we cant have both

Bossk good, Jango better
  • "STRIKEBOMB;c-1321985" wrote:
    No Jango Fett???

jango should be in a legendary event IMO .... with bounty hunter needed or clones
  • "smninja73;c-1323419" wrote:
    "KruinephPennigton;d-140737" wrote:

start with the rework :

-Dengar

Greedo :

IG 88 :

Bossk :

Leader ability :

Hey dude I'm sorry but can you edit the spelling and grammar on this, it looks great I just can't read it to save my life with all the grammar mistakes.

my bad im realy sorry english is my second language and im not realy good in grammar.... I just realy like to share my Idea and I know that somtime my english is hard to read