Forum Discussion

gr8robu
New Spectator
6 years ago

Brood Alpha ?

If Geonosis starts on the 26th shouldn’t the brood alpha be available to farm/purchase ?
    tward930
    New Spectator
    "USAFmedic129;c-1884603" wrote:
    "CandymanJML2;c-1884594" wrote:
    I believe they said it releases with TB similar to how captain Han did for hoth

So we will get a pack for $9.99 that states buy this pack to get brood alpha to level 40, yet the pack will only contain 40 shards? No one will read it and cause an uproar on the threads. Several weeks later brood alpha will be removed from Geo TB due to unforeseen game breakage and be put on a cantina node and CLS will be needed to unlock Wat Tambor?

Looks like me and my CLS will be ready for Wat Tambor.
  • "4Issues;d-206171" wrote:
    If Geonosis starts on the 26th shouldn’t the brood alpha be available to farm/purchase ?

That's such a Beta thing to say. #ALPHAMOVE
  • I believe they said it releases with TB similar to how captain Han did for hoth
  • "CandymanJML2;c-1884594" wrote:
    I believe they said it releases with TB similar to how captain Han did for hoth

So we will get a pack for $9.99 that states buy this pack to get brood alpha to level 40, yet the pack will only contain 40 shards? No one will read it and cause an uproar on the threads. Several weeks later brood alpha will be removed from Geo TB due to unforeseen game breakage and be put on a cantina node and CLS will be needed to unlock Wat Tambor?
  • "Mephisto_style;c-1884615" wrote:
    I hope it won't be silly because I want Brood and the other Geos to get me Padme

Same story over here.