Forum Discussion

8 months ago

Buy LSB’s for ourselves

Looking to buy the light speed bundles for myself, but I only see them available to give as gifts… what’s up with that?
  • "Aliencowfrog;d-268660" wrote:
    Looking to buy the light speed bundles for myself, but I only see them available to give as gifts… what’s up with that?

Apparently CG doesn't want to really sell them or make any money off of them.
  • I hope CG adds the ability for players to buy these for themselves. We have several guild members that want to buy some of these packs, but aren’t able to since they’re only available as gifts for others. CG missed an easy chance to make easy money by overcomplicating the purchase/gift process.
  • Just another person who wants to buy them for themselves vote. All this is causing me to do is have to offer to Paypal someone a little extra to do it for me. It may seem like it's forcing interaction but it's just causing people heartache.
  • This is a truly terrible design decision...

"Here's a thing for sale, but you can't buy it for yourself, only for other people."
  • "Zeppo;c-2459373" wrote:
    This is a truly terrible design decision...

"Here's a thing for sale, but you can't buy it for yourself, only for other people."

Greedy compony promoting generosity.....hahahaha...
  • "Gavyn_Baize;c-2459311" wrote:
    "Aliencowfrog;d-268660" wrote:

Apparently CG doesn't want to really sell them or make any money off of them.

They were offered for purchase a few months back, only brought back to encourage use of new gifting function. I believe LSB's were not intended to be reoccurring items, so that people took them up when they were released for fear of not seeing them again.