Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Cassian And K2 Name?

First off, don't move this into "Squad & Character Strategy", Thanks

So what should the duo be called? I haven't heard a single person try to name them. I think C2?
  • "3Cheers4Tyranny;972319" wrote:
    "benacrow;972300" wrote:
    "3Cheers4Tyranny;972289" wrote:
    "benacrow;972277" wrote:
    None because they're bad and hardly considered synergistic?

"3Cheers4Tyranny;972273" wrote:
    "PapiBlanco;972228" wrote:
    They don't deserve one as they wernt ever a meta, just like how Ashoka and anikin don't have one

Then why does Drennic or Krooper or whatever it is have one? Plus, being meta doesn't count IMO. And for reference, it's Ahnikan

They don't really either anymore. The only synergistic names that are commonly used are wiggs and chaze. There's no coincidence that these happen to be meta.

Imo it's easier to call Krennic and DT just "DK and DT" or "DK/DT". Same with K2 and Cassian. I just don't call them anything because I never see either of them, and when I do, I forget and don't notice that they actually have synergy.

That makes sense (not being sarcastic either, like I don't know how to prove it but I'm not :lol:)

Yeah, usually you only see Death Trooper as he's more versatile in terms of teams he can go in than Krennic is, and isn't as squishy as Krennic at 3*/4*.

Wiggs and Chaze are like that because you see/saw them everywhere. When they're all over the place they make it really annoying to type the same two names over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again so you combine them. DT and Krennic aren't nearly as common and were never really able to be the commonly used meta as they were just so far out of reach to most people and were just as beatable as the full on R1 teams of rebels.
  • "GODFIST;972234" wrote:
    "PapiBlanco;972228" wrote:
    They don't deserve one as they wernt ever a meta, just like how Ashoka and anikin don't have one

Nah bruh, Anahsoka is legit.

Na it's aaaanakin
    theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Bt_7274;972572" wrote:
    Andoroid,andor is cassians family name and k2 is android exclusive:(

he's not android exclusive, hes been in the shard shop (if 1 hard node count to CG as farmable then so does this) for a while and now is buyable in GW