Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Challenge gold eyeball deficit

Need more challenge eyeballs. Will not spend $$$ for challenge gear (this coming from big time whale with 7star bastillas)
  • "ludwigsangina;c-1600396" wrote:
    Day 1 players built up a horde of them cuz they were never being used

Well, Day 365 players, more like. Gear 11 is relatively new, and we didn't start getting gold stuff until it came out. I want to say that was a year ago, but it's hard to remember sometimes.
    ShaunyVee
    Rising Newcomer
    I asked this in a different thread but.

Seems like it's the newer players or super whales that are running into this problem.

I have thousands of challenge ones, have been playing since launch and buy the 375 crystals / 25 balls every time I see them.

If it's a super whale / newer players issue I don't think it's a problem
  • Do a lower Sith Raid Tier like 4 or 5. It is known for dropping only challenge gear.
  • "Shaunyvee;c-1615608" wrote:
    I asked this in a different thread but.

Seems like it's the newer players or super whales that are running into this problem.

I have thousands of challenge ones, have been playing since launch and buy the 375 crystals / 25 balls every time I see them.

If it's a super whale / newer players issue I don't think it's a problem

Well, it’s not a problem, but it does affect more people than you think. I use crystals exclusively for refreshing energy and buying the salvage gold eyeballs for 375 per 25. I’ve run out of the challenge gear twice. I’ve spent $200 on the game.

My point of it not being a problem is that the game designs gear to slow down max gearing a ton of toons all at once in an attempt to create arena and TW parity. It’s a design feature. Annoying, but not really a “problem” per se. Run into enough characters that require 3 to get to G12 and you’ll run out of the challenge gear real quick.